Friday 21 December 2007

Update

Well I've been abit naughty not updating my blog, so here's a condensed update.
Last Saturday did abit of training with Tigg and have managed to get him working over full height jumps and he also completed the upright weaves for the first time. On the Sunday went to a little show at Leah's. Had no clear rounds with Chip, but he worked well. Buzz came home with 2 firsts as I worked him over medium jumps and I also gave Tigg a run over medium jumps in the jumping class. The first time I ran him he had to stop and have a look at the numbers. When I ran him over the same course for the second time, he was fantastic and he won. I was very proud of him.
Not much else happened this week. Swam the dogs as usual on Tuesday and Chip had a shampoo ready for Olympia. Well I think thats enough for now as I do have other things on my mind (cant think what). Anyway will update with the trip to Olympia soon.

No comments: